Over the last few years, I’ve written many articles on Social Media. These are the posts that received the most views, favorites, and retweets. But with all the tweets out there, it’s easy to miss the best ones. So, here they are – my 8 best social media tips and tricks. All in one spot, just for you.
1. Be a Social Media Rockstar in Minutes. Whether you have two minutes or 20, this blog breaks down social
engagement by the minute. Now you have no excuse not to be a social media rock star! http://bit.ly/1gRYrys
2. Business vs. Personal Profiles. The case for keeping them separate. http://bit.ly/19m3BAB
3. Rules for Social (Stop Talking, Start Listening). How much time do you spend on social platforms just listening? http://bit.ly/1d3AuRn
4. Let’s see What Happens. These aren’t thought leaders. These are thought followers disguised as thought leaders (a social media rant)! http://bit.ly/1c1gbCI
5. Social. One of Many Marketing Mediums. In order to truly stand out, ya gotta be good. Really good. And that, my friends, costs money. Even in social. http://bit.ly/1kzrwi5
6. 6 lessons For Your Social Voice. Policy… what policy? If you are the social media department in your small company, this blog is for you. http://bit.ly/1d3AdO6
7. The Social Effect. This is what we in marketing call positive ROI! http://bit.ly/Jkq30g
8. To Follow, Or Not To Follow. You’ve heard it before: Social media is like high school. But when it comes to Twitter, and knowing whom to follow (and when to un-follow) it’s not a popularity contest. Seven qualifications for hitting the “follow” button. http://bit.ly/1kzs1bO
These are my eight most popular blogs on social media. Which of these was most helpful to you? Please share a link to your own favorite article on the topic in the comments!