Over the past few years I’ve written many articles on the subject of content marketing. I’ve compiled the most popular blog posts for you here.
1. An 8-point Checklist for Successful Blogging. If you think hitting “post” means the work is done, you are missing out on what blogging is all about. Your work is just beginning! Do these 8 things as soon as you post a new blog and you’ll see much greater activity on your blog: http://bit.ly/1l9AxMq
2. Out of One, Many. Get more mileage out of every blog post you write. http://bit.ly/1e1EpRw
3. How to Stand Out in a Crowded Blogosphere. There are hundreds of thousands of blogs out there. How can you stand out? Like this: http://bit.ly/1dy4KSf
4. A Mathematical Equation for Bloggers. We writers aren’t the greatest mathematicians. But this equation is simple, and will work to ensure you get the return you’re looking for in your blog. http://bit.ly/J8Ydof
5. 5 Simple Ways to Increase Blog Readership. http://bit.ly/1idMaof
6. Tips for Taking on a Controversial Topic. Don’t shy away from a topic just because it’s controversial. In fact, taking a stance on these topics can increase your blog views, encourage comments and get you retweeted much faster! But do it correctly, or there could be consequences you don’t want. http://bit.ly/1l9AO1S
7. The Noise of Twitter. B2B marketers aren’t convinced that Twitter works for their business model. But if you’re blogging, here are a few ways twitter can help you reach your audience. http://bit.ly/1d3zFbe
Which of these blogs was most helpful to you? Please let me know in the comment section. And do share a link to your own best post on content marketing!